Everyone loves a good dashboard - and so do we. Dashboards can pull together the metrics that matter most to the business, so you know whether you're on track or need to 'manage by exception'.
They make data look cool too! But it can be complicated getting it into one place, uniformly presented - not to mention expensive if that's a custom solution!. This is where we add value - a bit of creative problem solving to develop a flexible and cost effective solution that will impose order on your data, help you make sense of it and derive actionable insights for your organisation.
The service is in beta and ready now - but what to charge? We're going to be asking you, later - but first, a 'crowdsourcing' exercise to find out the common features you all want, and then streamline for maximim cost effectiveness. We're inviting 10 participants to express their interst in the beta program - the initial dashboard build will not be chargeable - so if you've got the data and the need to see it visualised (see guide), fill in the form below to register your interest:
Terms & Conditions
- Applications will be selected based on a range of criteria including data quality, completeness and scope.
- The 'beta' deliverables include one complete dashboard of up to 10 metrics (more time permitting)
- The dashboard may include tables and charts based on a variety of data sources
- Included data sources will be conditional on those to which the client can provide access and from which we can successfully extract required data
- Scope does not automatically include data cleansing, although we will do what we can on a low priority basis
- Work may include up to 2 days effort - more at our discretion
- Delivery timing will be based on 'normal' scheduling and availability
- One data refresh may be included, conditional on data quality
Ongoing refreshes? We'll ask you again how you found the service - if it's valuable to you, let's keep going. Pricing will be determined consultatively after the beta phase, but like all our services we aim to keep costs as low as possible, leveraging open source and cloud technology.
Complete the form below to register your interest!